Friday, January 17, 2014

A Little Bag for my Sister

My sister likes little purses.  Some time ago I saw this pattern by Flutter_Kat.  I thought it would be perfect for her. 
The pattern was pretty easy even though it had two zippers. 
It has a built in credit card holder as well as interior pocket with a zipper.  On the other side of the purse it has an additional pocket that will hold your phone and a pen upright.  I forgot to take a good picture of zippered pocket.  It is large enough to hold a bad of chocolate peanut butter cups in it.  I am happy to say when I gave her the purse the chocolate was still in the bag unopened. 
I hope to finish some more projects this weekend as my niece has a birthday on Sunday and she made a few selections from my fabric stash. 

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for checking out my project this week.

2 comments: